WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Monday, June 21, 2010

I COULD NOT SLEEP FOR WHAT I DID NIGERIANS..........S.KAITA



An apologetic Nigeria
midfielder Sani Kaita has
given more details leading to
the incident that got him to
see red and invariably cost the
Super Eagles three precious
points at the World Cup.
Kaita was sent off in the 33rd
minute in his team ’s surprise
2-1 loss to Greece in a Group
B match on Thursday after he
appeared to lunge at Vasileios
Torosidis with a foot in a
touchline scuffle.
The sending off proved to be
the turning point of the game
as Greece soon drew level
before grabbing a winner for
their first-ever World Cup
victory.
“The guy (the Greece player)
hit the ball on my body
(stomach) and abused me,
saying some very unprintable
things. That really got me
very angry. That is why I
reacted like that to him. But
that was a big mistake by me
and I will remember for a long
time, ” Kaita said.
“I cannot stop apologising to
all Nigerians for making this
costly mistake. I am very sorry
and I pray that we win our
next game (against South
Korea) to qualify for the next
round, where I hope to
redeem my image with a good
performance if I ’m picked,” he
added.
“I couldn’t sleep all night
thinking about what my action
has cost my country, but I
hope that Insa Allah (by the
grace of God) we will win our
next game and thereafter I
promise to put my life down
on the pitch to ensure we go
very far in this competition. ”
The former Sparta Rotterdam
ace therefore called on
Nigerians not to give up on
the Eagles, but rather support
the team for Tuesday ’s match
against South Korea in
Durban.
“The mood in camp is really
high. They have accepted my
apology and they are now
desperate to win our next
game for me so that we could
move to the second round of
the competition, ” he offered.
“We still need the support and
prayers of Nigerians for us to
get the qualification ticket to
the next round. Nigerians
would see a different Sani
Kaita Insa Allah when we
qualify.
“And I promise that what
happened yesterday will never
happen again.

What do you think about his appology?

No comments:

Post a Comment