WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

J.TERRY APPOLOGIES TO COACH AND TEAM MATES


Terry caused a huge stir in the England camp when he took to a press conference on Sunday to criticise Capello's decision not to select Joe Cole , telling reporters the players would take things into their own hands in a France-style mutiny if Capello didn't adhere to their views in a team meeting to follow. Capello hit back on Monday , describing former skipper Terry's actions as a "big mistake''. As support from his team-mates has failed to materialise, Terry has been forced to backtrack on his comments and give Capello his full backing. Terry contacted the Daily Mail to publicly apologise and said he wanted to put the matter behind him and his team-mates as they prepare for Wednesday's make-or-break clash with Slovenia. "I went into yesterday's press conference with the intention of being honest,'' Terry said. "I was asked a question about Joe Cole and maybe I went too far. But it was never my intention to upset the manager or the players and if I did upset anyone, I apologise. I have told the manager he has my total support and I would like to stress that I don't believe I have been a disruptive influence in the camp. "I would now like to put this episode behind me and concentrate on trying to win what is a massive game for England. All I was trying to do was to say how important it is to me to try to win the World Cup. I just hope people at least appreciate that I have taken the time to call you and have asked you to report what I have to say in response.'' In his press conference, Terry had openly challenged Capello, saying: "If it upsets him then I'm on the verge of just saying, 'So what, I'm here to win it for England'.''

HOPE IT WILL NOT STOP CAPELLO FROM GIVING THE CAPTAINCY BAND BACK TO TERRY IN FUTURE?

No comments:

Post a Comment