WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gay pastor escapes mob attack in Lagos














A 21 year old man, Elijah
Adisa, who was accused of
sodomising teenagers for
ritual purposes, narrowly
escaped being lynched by a
mob at Amai Street, Amukoko,
on Thursday morning.
According to residents of the
street, Mr Adisa, who was
revered as a man of God, had
been engaging in that act for
a long time but luck ran out
of him last week when his
neighbours discovered he
was having sex with one of
the boys.

"We rushed to his house but
he saw us coming and jumped
the back fence of his house
and ran away," said a
resident of the street who
did not want to be named.
Mr Adisa was sighted on
Thursday morning in the area
and it took the timely
intervention of the elders in
the community to rescue him
from a gathering crowd that
had descended on him. He
was subsequently taken to
the house of the Baale
(community leader) of the
area where some of the youth
in the area continued to
torture him.

Hypnotic act

Eyewitnesses accused Mr
Adisa of hypnotising the boys
before sleeping with them on
a white cloth spread on the
floor in his apartment.
Azeez Kareem, one of the
boys who admitted being a
victim of Mr Adisa's sexual
acts, narrated what he
experienced in his house.
"One day we were going to
the field to play football
when this man called us. He
asked our names and our
religion, I said Islamic and
my cousin said Christian. He
said I should leave. I went
and came back and they were
preaching. I don't know what
they are talking," said Master
Azeez, 17.

"One day, I just enter the
house and I saw one boy. He
told the boy to go outside. He
then said I should go and buy
Atare (Alligator pepper).
When I came back he said I
should pull my clothes and lie
down on the floor, there was
a white cloth on the floor. I
don't know what he was
doing. When he did that
finish, he said I should eat
the alligator pepper but I did
not eat it."
Residents said that Azeez's
cousin, Tunde, who had
moved in with Mr Adisa for
several weeks, had become a
changed person in recent
times.

"I just came back from school
to see that my brother has
started living with him. I
didn't know him before. I
asked my mother that this
person that my brother is
living with, did he know him
somewhere before? She said
no, that he is a prophet of
God, that God sent him to
help the boy. That was the
first time I would meet that
terrorist (Mr Adisa)," said
Wale Razak, Tunde's elder
brother.

Tunde was unavailable at the
time of the incident; he had
gone to write his General
Certificate Examination
papers.
"He (Tunde) used to be a
very noisy chap but since he
began living with the
terrorist he became a very
quiet person, he changed
completely. And we were
thinking the man was really
preaching to him, we never
knew he was using juju on
him,"

Admission and denial

In absolving himself of any
wrong doing, Mr Adisa denied
indulging in any ritual act.
"Whatever they say, it is only
God that really knows the
truth. I did not run away, I
went to the mountain to pray,
at Osogbo. I only make sex
with them," said Mr Adisa.

"I started doing it just this
month and I've slept with
only two boys. There is
nothing like ritual. I don't
force them nor give them
money and I don't spread
anything on the ground."
The beatings that Mr Adisa
received from the mob,
prompted him to excrete on
himself; and the gathered
youth proceeded to rub his
mouth on the excreta before
stripping him naked.

"It is very very bad and they
say he is using it for money
rituals. It has been going on
for long but they just brought
the matter to my attention
and we have to take it very
serious," said Jide Saliu, the
Baale of Alafia.
"I have called the police
under my jurisdiction. I will
hand over everything to
them. And I've talked to the
Oba of Ijora and he said I
should take the matter
serious."

It was gathered that police
officers from the Pako Police
Post, Amukoko, arrived the
scene later and took Mr Adisa
away for questioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment