WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BLACK & WHITE TWINS OF NIGERIAN MOTHER, CELEBRATES 4TH YEAR BIRTHDAY..........O.M.G!














THEY look like friends who
met at nursery school but
Kaydon and Layton
Richardson are in fact twin
brothers with different-
coloured skin. The twins' mother, 32-year-old Kerry, is of English-
Nigerian heritage.

The boys celebrated their
fourth birthday in the same
week Nigerian couple, Ben
and Angela Ihegboro,
revealed their white daughter Nmachi to the world. The genetic quirks make the children "two-in-a-million" rarities that have fascinated doctors. After hearing of the Ihegboro family's incredible baby news, Kaydon and Layton's
mother, Kerry, said skin
colour had been on her mind
when giving birth to
daughter Tiyannah recently.

"I thought it was crazy. As
much as it happened to me,
the twins' dad is white, so
for it to happen to a black
couple seems even stranger,"
she said. "When I was carrying
Tiyannah I was wondering
what colour she was going to
be. "Before the twins I would
have expected that any child
of mine would have my
colour in them. "But after Layton I wasn't sure what she was going to
look like.

"When she was born she
looked as though she was
going to go dark but at about
two weeks old it was clear
she was white. "I was a little surprised as I thought Layton was a one-off. "Doctors can tell you what sex your baby is going to be
but they can't tell you what
colour!' Kerry also fears the twins
will stand out when they
start primary school in
September.

She said: "It's never been an
issue up to now but I know
that Layton notices the
difference in their colour.
"I've tried to explain it to
them in the past but last year
we were in an airport in
America when Layton
shouted, "Mum, am I white
like my dad and Kaydon's
black like you?".

'That was the first time he
had said that but everyone
thought it was very funny.
"I hope it's not going to be a
problem when they start
school but kids can be cruel."
======================
God wil provide 4me!

No comments:

Post a Comment