WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

SOCCER STAR WELCOMES SON, BUT WON'T REVEAL THE BABY'S MAMA NAME.........REALLY?






Cristiano Ronaldo just
announced that he’s the proud
father of a son!

The 25-year-old Portuguese
soccer star shared via
Facebook and Twitter: “It is
with great joy and emotion
that I inform I have recently
become father to a baby boy.

As agreed with the baby ’s
mother, who prefers to have
her identity kept confidential,
my son will be under my
exclusive guardianship.

No further information will be provided on this subject and I
request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy
(and that of the child) at least
on issues as personal as these
are. ”

It’s only a matter of time before the baby mama is
revealed!
--------------------------------------------

Congratulations! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment