WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the FIGHT is on

......M.I PLANS TO RESPOND TO KELLY HANSOME'S "chocolate boyz" DISS.





























When Kelly hansome was holding peace talks with Kenny Ogungbe and Kennis Music, he was not in any way seeking a redress with M.I. He had exclusively said : “my problem is with M.I. Not chocolate city”, indications now say otherwise as he released a track titled ‘Chocolate Boys’. We can tell that Kelly Hansome started as a rap artiste which would explain why his ‘diss’ freestyle would receive a nod from some. Again how the feud began?
Kelly was not pleased with M.I.

Making a reference at him and Keke – calling ‘Keke the man’ Kelly Hansome was not particularly excited about a line from M.I. in ‘ Fast Money, fast cars’ on his ‘Talk about it’ album. The line haunted Kelly hansome as he made us understand even after he had met M.I. and requested for an explanation. M.I. said via a twitter that: “So I explained to him what it was about… And we shook on it..

Then I did ‘mgbono feli feli’ remix and gave a ‘that’s my guy’ shout out!” and “…and I have met and even wanted to work together” and in his Freestyle on D’banj ‘ gbon feli feli’ beat for his Illegal Music Mixtape, M.I. went on to rap: “my maga didn’t pay but I’m friends with Kelly Hansome,” but it seemed too late as just then Kelly hansome released ‘igwe kom kom’ track that was directed at M.I., D’ banj. Wande Coal and Terry G. and ‘catch me if you can’ followed and this time, Kelly Hansome took a swipe at Kenny Ogungbe and M.I.

M.I. responded on twitter and the blogosphere quoted his “10 (Ten) Steps After Kelly Hansome Disses U – By M.I.”. Just after a track said to be the last track recorded for Jesse Jagz album surfaced, ‘Nobody test me’ was released where M.I. went on to say : “only One Kelly that I know Kelly Rowland”.

Kelly retraced his steps and made an apology to Kennis Music, had a meeting and issued a public apology – Kenny Ogungbe was present on his birthday celebration that took place at Bacchus Night Club, Lagos last week but his feud with M.I. is far from that.
--------------------------------------------
..........Let's wait and see the outcome of this whole issue.
--------------------------------------------
What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment