WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPRISES!

You are highly welcome to Durueke 4all. A place filled wit fun and laughter.

Here, you can get news around the World + Free browsing cheats on phone and pc........not forgetting latest 9ja musical updates and GOSSIPS!

ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll buy danfo for myfather, says man whowon N1m in Coca-Colapromo















Promise Chukwuemeka, a 20-
year-old staff of the
National Aviation Handling
Company (NAHCO) recently
had his fortunes
considerably altered. He
became a millionaire in the
on-going Coca-Cola Open Up
for Happiness promo.
Chukwuemeka had decided to
attend a baby dedication
with a friend at his church,
the Living Word Assembly. He
and the friend had earlier
donated a crate of Coca-Cola
to the baby's mother as part
of their contribution towards
the baby's christening. That
singular act has today turned
him into a millionaire.

“At the event, I drank a
bottle of Coke and my friend
drank two bottles. He then
asked that I should open the
Coke crown and send the
code underneath to the short
code specified in the advert,
claiming that he knew
somebody who had won some
money in the promo. I was
very sceptical at first. Then
my friend persuaded me to
send it just to have a peace
of mind. I did this and now
I'm a millionaire for
listening to him.”
Chukwuemeka said.

Accoding to him, after
sending the number
underneath the crown cork,
he received an instant text
message telling me that if he
won, he would be contacted
immediately. “Two weeks
from then, they called me on
a Tuesday and said that I had
won one million naira.
“When I saw the message, I
thought it was a trick so I
was not too excited.
Then in about 30 minutes, a
lady called me and said she
was calling from Coca-Cola
and asked for my name and
other details. She
congratulated me for
winning N1m.

“I almost had hypertension.
my B.P must have gone up
because I started feeling hot
and my body was vibrating
seriously. It was when she
called again that I started
looking towards this
windfall with positive
optimism.”

Chukuemeka is working
towards getting admission
into the university, having
finished from Golden
Academy at Iba Estate, Lagos
last year. He currently works
at NAHCO as a cleaner,
clearing and forwarding
agent and an apprentice.
On what he would do with the
money, Chukwuemeka said:
“My mum is a petty trader
and I still have four siblings
at home. My dad drives a
commercial bus (danfo) but
he does it for somebody else.
With this money, I intend to
buy a danfo bus for my dad so
that he can be on his own. God
has answered our prayers
through Coca-Cola.”

The young man who resides
with his family in a two
bedroom flat at Ojo-Okoko is
the first child of his family.
He stated that aside from the
bus he intends to buy for his
father, he would use
whatever that is left of the
money to cater for his
brother's school fees and his
admission requirements.

“I did not believe initially
because the society we live
in today is full of fraudsters,
who would want to exploit
good initiatives like this for
their selfish interest. But
now I've seen and
participated and I'm a true
believer in Coca-Cola and
everything it stands for.
People will usually not
believe that something like
this is real but I'm a living
testimony and proof of its
validity and authenticity.

“I cannot thank Coca-Cola
enough. How do you thank
someone who has just made
your dreams come true
beyond your wildest
expectations? I can only
express my gratitude by
saying a big thank you to
Coca-Cola. If Coca-Cola were
a human being, I would have
hugged the person. With all
my heart I pray for God to
bless Coca-Cola to
continually remain the
number one brand and to keep
increasing the company every
year.”

His mother, Mrs. Chukuemeka
who spoke on behalf of the
family, also expressed her
immense gratitude to God
and Coca-Cola. She said: “I
am very excited. I would have
left him to come alone but I
said let me come and see
with my eyes. Our God is a
God of miracle. I thank him
for this miraculous money
that he has brought into my
family because the yoke of
poverty has been broken.”

The Strategic Marketing
Manager (Colas), Coca-Cola
Nigeria, Mrs. Wangi Mba-
Uzoukwu, presented the
cheque to Chukwuemeka on
behalf of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment